DASA Business Administration consists of 96 full-time professional employees in five areas:
- DASA Facilities Planning and Management: 65
- DASA Finance: 9
- DASA Human Resources: 4
- DASA Tech: 16
- Associate Vice Chancellor and Executive Assistant: 2
DASA BA supports 52 Student Employees:
- DASA Facilities Planning and Management: 50
- DASA Finance: 1
- DASA Human Resources: 1
- DASA Facilities Planning and Management actively manages 3.5 million square feet of facilities across the Division of Academic and Student Affairs. Included are administrative buildings, student centers, and residential facilities. They are also responsible for generating and maintaining a vibrant and evolving capital renovation plan, and providing direct general maintenance and renovation work across the Division.
- DASA Finance is responsible for the budgeting and fiscal management of $118 million in annual activity from multiple fund sources. They also oversee hiring and payroll oversight of 2,500 student employees. The team act as stewards, in partnership with DASA staff and leadership, ensuring careful and responsible management of all Division funds.
- DASA Human Resources provides consultation and employee management services (from position creation to employee hiring, relations, and off-boarding) for 575 full-time professional employees and 125 temporary employees both directly and by assisting specific units as they conduct their own employee management. HR also provides a robust training and recognition program for employees from their first day to their last.
- DASA Tech provides strategic integration of technology into the operations of the division and each of its units. They actively manage 2,000 computers, printers, and other devices, over 100 custom and vendor software applications, 100+ learning and meeting spaces, 15 computer labs, and over 100 websites. They provide a sustainable, secure, compliant, robust and scalable technology infrastructure that ensures an efficient and consistent technology experience for all users.
By the Numbers
- $118 in combined funds
- 3.5 million square feet of space
- 575 Full-time employees
- 125 Temporary employees
- 2,500 student employees
- 2,000 devices
- 20 classrooms
- 15 computer labs
- 100+ websites